For those of you who are unable to visit one of our shops, you are still able to browse and purchase most of our items we stock. You will find high resolution images accompanied by a description of the item entered by a member of our staff. Although we may be unable to give you face-to-face advice when you are shopping on-line, our staff are on-hand within working hours by telephone and email if you have any queries or require any advice.
We have tried to make the experience of shopping on-line here at H.Hogarth as easy as possible, here is a summary of the steps for using this service:
- Find what you're looking for:
- Use the search box at the top right of the screen by typing in one or two keywords. For example: 'Silver Necklace' or 'Nomination Charm'.
- Browse the shop by either selecting a category from the navigation menu at the top of each screen, or browse by brand by placing the cursor over 'Brands' and selecting the brand or collection from the drop-down.
- When you are browsing our listings you may filter the items that are shown to you by clicking an attribute on the left menu. For example brand, material, gender, stone, price.
- Make your selection and check that it's available to buy on-line. If the item is out of stock then you will not be able to buy on-line. However, you may contact us and we will do our best to order it for you.
- Add your chosen item to your bag
- Enter the quantity desired and click 'Add to Bag'.
- Carry on browsing the shop, adding as many items to your bag as you like!
- Buy it on-line:
- View you bag by clicking on the bag at the top right of the screen, you will also see here the current value of the items in your bag as well as the quantity.
- Check you are happy with the order before proceeding to checkout. You can remove items from your bag here and also move them to your wishlist. If you are happy with your order, click the 'Proceed to Checkout' button.
- You have the choice whether you would like to checkout as a guest or whether you would like to register with us. Registering allows you to save your address details so that you don't have to keep re-entering them in the future. You may also opt-in to receiving newsletters from us for our latest news and new brands after registering.
- Enter your billing address. This is the address that your payment card is registered to.
- Tell us where you want your order delivered. If this is the same as your billing address, just click 'Use billing address' to save time.
- Now after reviewing your order once again, you will be re-directed to Sage Pay. Sage Pay are our payment service provider who securely process your transaction.
- Please remember we do not process your credit/debit card details. The actual transaction is handled by Sage Pay (much like PayPal) so you can be assured that your payment details are handled with the utmost security.
- We will send you an email confirming your order shortly after you have placed it. This email will contain your order reference as well as the billing and delivery address. Please refer to these details with all correspondence with us regarding your order.
We do our best to make sure our website's stock levels are as accurate as possible and these are updated daily. There is always a risk that an item displayed as 'in-stock' on the website may have actually just been sold in the shop before the last update.
If this happens then we will do our best to order the item within a time period that is acceptable for you. If we cannot order the item within a time period that is acceptable for you then we will offer a full refund.
We do not process any of your credit/debit card details on our servers, whenever you are about to make a purchases on our website, you are redirected to Sage Pay's website to complete the transaction. Sage Pay has a worldwide reputation for being a leading Payment Service Provider. Read more about how Sage Pay keeps your data safe.
Once you have completed the transaction with Sage Pay you will be redirected to our website for confirmation that the transaction was a success. Read more about secure on-line shopping at H.Hogarth.