Customer experience is the single most important thing to us here at H.Hogarth jewellers. Whether you are looking to buy your loved one's engagement ring, a birthday gift for a family member, these are some of the most important purchases you can make in life. We want you to make that purchase in confidence with sound advice stemming from many years of experience. After all, the things you buy with us are likely to stay with you a lifetime.
This section of the website is here to provide you with important information that applies to shopping both in store and on-line. If there is any information you need that you can't find the answer for here then please do not hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help!
- Shop in-store
- A brief description of our two jewellery shops in Kendal and the services we offer from jewellery valuations to ear-piercing. Read more.
- Shopping on-line
- If you aren't local to us here in Kendal, or you find it more convenient, then you can browse and buy from a large selection of our jewellery through this website. Find out more about the process of shopping on-line.
- We offer first class delivery (free on orders on or over £35), next day delivery and a 'collect in store' service. Read more about our delivery options.
- We have the same policy for dealing with returns bought via our website as we do have in the shop. Find out where you stand with returns and exchanges.
- If you are looking to buy online from outside the UK, or you are expecting to leave the country in the near future, then read more to get an idea of the VAT you will pay and the VAT you may request a refund for.
- Security is (and should be!) the top priority for all on-line retailers. Read about exactly where your credit card details go and where they don't.
- Terms & Conditions
- Know where you stand when you use this website. Read more about our terms and conditions.