Returns & Exchanges
For a run-down of your rights as a consumer, Direct.gov.uk is a great website full of useful information.
Returning an item
Please contact us if you would like to return your order. With every purchase online from us you have a 'cooling off period' which lasts for 14 days and begins when you receive the item. During this time you may return the unwarn item in its original condition for a full refund. If the item is faulty then we will cover the cost of postage.
For hygiene reasons we cannot exchange or refund pierced jewellery such as earrings unless they are faulty. Any queries can be answered by phone or email.
There are two easy ways to return an item:
Return the item to one of our shops for an immediate refund or exchange
- Place the unused item into its original packaging.
- Bring along your dispatch note along with the item.
- If the item is in its original condition, we will process the refund or exchange for you.
- If you require a refund, please bring with you the credit/debit card used in the original transaction
Return by post
- Contact us with information regarding your situation.
- Place the item into its original packaging if possible along with the dispatch note that came with the item.
- If the item is in its original condition, we will refund via the credit card used to place the order.
Returning a Gift
Refunds for gifts can only be made to the payment card used to purchase the goods. If you buy a gift on-line, the recipient will not be able to get a cash refund if they want to return the item. If the recipient does want to return a gift, we will exchange it for a gift card to the value of the gift.
Cancelling an Order Before Dispatch
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we dispatch it by telephoning or emailing us. You will need to provide your name and address details, as well as your order number which you will have received in the order confirmation email.